Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2013

During these few months, I hear a lot, see a lot n learn a lot. I met many new friends through interview , n understand sth which is very important that I've never noticed before...

While working, I met different types of ppl: humorous, caring, funny n so on...although working is tiring, bt we created nice memories together~ I'm gonna miss them ><

I faced a lot of challenges in these months, about my work , studies n...my personal problem. I cried, prayed...n now I'm happy, as I tried, at least I tried to share my feelings n thoughts with friends, actually it's nt that bad at all ^^

I could see god, watching over me, cares about me, answering to my prayer. I know God's always be my side, guiding me wherever I go. So, since I've decided whr to go, God'll lead me, n I'll follow God =]


"This is the end of the matter. All has been heard. Fear God, and keep his commandments; for this is the whole duty of man."
Ecclesiastes 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment